UNIVERSAL GRIP - Wheelchair Gloves for Adaptive Athletes
- Moisture absorbing, anti-microbial nylon/polyester blend
- Ultra thin (2mm)
- Double layered
- 4-way stretch
- No slip grip
- Machine washable
Rudy (@sgtraider) always provides positive, valuable feedback!
Madeleine even made a cast of her wheel for me to use!
There are so many others who have provided fantastic feedback and who have inspired me.
They requested grips that provide:
- protection at the lower part of the palm and the top of the wrist
- grip in the middle of the palm, but a little non-grip, too, to produce some slip
- protection along the base of the thumb and the edge of the pointer finger
- nonrestrictive comfort and durability
- Prevents abrasions and blisters
- Provides grip right where you need it and freedom and soft fabric where you don't
- Creates a strong, unrestricted, no-bulk grip
- Provides finger freedom
- Constructed of super comfortable, high performance, moisture-absorbing fabric
- Washable and durable
One size! The Universal Grip is constructed of 4-way stretch fabric and fits all hand sizes. See the spacing between the grips on the pointer finger? If your hands are very small, you can cut off the top grip!
For longest use, hand wash quickly in cold running water with mild detergent or OxyClean and lay flat to dry.
Like the grip I just wish they had webbing for all fingers since I'm having issue's with my ulnar nerve and require support on my fingers
I live off of these gloves! Being a wheelchair user hands down the best gloves that have saved my hands! Either if it’s too hot, too cold, these gloves keep my hands safe and the hot pink is the best to wear :) I will always recommend them!
I got the universal grips as a gift for my wife who regularly uses a wheelchair. We’ve tried many other gloves and grips but they were always uncomfortable for her. Too tight, too loose, too bulky, etc. But these are very comfortable for her and make it a lot easier to maneuver her wheelchair more independently! Furthermore, the customer service is out of this world! From start to finish, I am a very satisfied customer :)
I am a quadriplegic who has some use of hands. My grip is weak and I don’t sweat so the tackiness that makes your hands grab ahold better is gone. These gloves are easy for me to put on and help me to stick to my rims and propel my chair. They also protect from dirt and abrasions.I like them very much. Thank you ! Laura
Having tried a few different Handband, these are the best so far. The fit is perfect, the stitching is great and helps keep the fabric from falling apart through the daily wear and tear of pushing my wheelchair. I recommend these all the time to my family and friends.