The TABATEO Fitness Experiment #2
What is TaBAteo?
TABATEO is a 4-week Fitness Experiment designed to measure the effects of Tabata Exercise and strength training with a transition to calorie deficit eating.
Who's it for?
Anyone who wants to feel better physically and mentally!
Specifically for those who:
- hate to diet, and really don't want to exercise, but know that they should start.
- are starting over, due to an illness or injury (but you've been cleared by your doctor!)
- are aging and hate it
- don't have enough time in the day, but want to get fit
- want to eat better but don’t know where to start
- want to lose fat and create a strong body
What's the Goal?
The goal of this experiment is to lower body fat, increase stamina, lower our resting heart rate, increase strength, and to lose several total inches. Though we may or may not lose scale weight, this is not the focus. The goal is to fit into clothes better and to feel happier and healthier and motivated to keep moving forward.
When does this experiment start?
TABATEO #2 begins September 1, and every MONDAY after that! Official entries must be received by firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your reward upon completion.
There’s a reward??
Every person who completes the Tabateo Experiment and submits their results will receive a pair of HandBand Pro® Grips and a Tabateo 'Get your FIT together' racerback tank or T-shirt:
Plus you’ll have the reward of your new level of fitness and the excited commitment to continue on this fitness journey!
What kind of results will I achieve?
Who knows? It's an EXPERIMENT! We will surely find out. Seriously, though. Of course you will have fantastic results. You will feel better, leaner, and healthier than you did 4 weeks before you began! This is why we are doing this experiment, though. We want to see what kind of changes are possible in just 4 weeks for participants who follow the program.
Is this $5.00 a subscription fee?
No way! It's just $5.00 one time. The TABATEO Fitness Experiment is a complete program that includes:
- The Simple Way to Lose Weight - the e-book
- 4-week calendar of programming consisting of 2 TABATA days, 2 strength days, 1 active recovery day, and 2 rest days per week
- Complete full body programming
- exercise demo for each exercise
- specific and easy to do eating plan with a bi-weekly focus (no deprivation)
- body measurement and body fat % tracking
- official entry form for submission
- reward of free HandBand Pro® grips and a Get your FIT Together tank or Tee upon submission
Upon purchase, you will be immediately emailed a download link to access the program and the e-book (The Simple Way to Lose Weight).
What will you do with the results of this experiment?
We will be compiling and publishing the results of all official participants to show the effects of what 4 weeks of tabata and strength training while modifying your eating can do. By submitting your official entry to HandBand Pro®, you acknowledge that your results may be shared on handbandpro.com and Instagram to perhaps inspire others to complete a TABATEO fitness experiment.
Do you offer support?
Yes! Join all the other participants at HandBand Pro® Fitness!They may be starting at the same time as you, they may be finishing up, or they will be anywhere in between! We all meet there regularly to share and talk about the journey, encourage one another and to answer any questions!
Ready to join the experiment? The First Official start day for Tabateo #2 is September 1! Join us now!
- When do I submit my official entry? You will submit your official entry with all attachments at the end of the 4-week experiment.
- Can I start after September 1? Yes! September 1st is the official first start date, but it is an on-going experiment and you can start on any Monday after 9/1.
- Can I do this experiment and not submit my results? Of course! You may begin any Monday and meet us on the HandBand Pro® Fitness page for support.
- I have certain diet requirements. Can I still participate? Yes. Stick with the eating plan that is best for you and make a note of that with your submission.
- I don't have any equipment. Do I need to buy any to do this? No. We do recommend dumbbells and a suspension trainer, but you can modify everything, and you can even use household items as weights or no weight at all (if you're a true beginner.)