Stud Bar Pull Up Bar
Brand: Stud Bar
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- 48" width lines up with your existing studs allowing for easy mounting to your existing ceiling or wall studs.
- Available in 3 sizes to accommodate various ceiling heights or wall mounting.
- Gym quality welded hammertone powder coated steel 600 lb weight capacity lifetime warranty.
- Optional settings allow bar height to be set for optimal reach. 1/14" bar diameter for comfortable grip.
- Sturdiest gym quality pull up bar available all mounting hardware included.
Publisher: Stud Bar
Details: The stud bar is the most durable, steadiest, Anchored and safest pull up bar on the market. Easily install as a ceiling mount or wall mount Pull-up bar. Great for traditional pull ups, chin ups or Kipping pull ups. Stud Bar is the original fixed mount ceiling or wall mountable pull up bar. Originally designed with cross fit Kipping pull ups in mind we have a reputation for product sturdiness, and ease of installation into your existing ceiling or wall studs. Stud Bar pull up bars come in three sizes to accommodate different ceiling heights and wall mounting applications. Our mounting holes center on your existing ceiling or wall studs at 48 inches for easy mounting. (Grade 8 wood mounting hardware included). Stud Bar is the original fixed mount ceiling or wall mountable pull up bar. Originally designed with cross fit Kipping pull ups in mind we have a reputation for product sturdiness, and ease of installation into your existing ceiling or wall studs. Our mounting holes center on your existing studs at 48 inches for easy mounting. (Grade 8 wood mounting hardware included). Stud Bar is a commercial grade pull up bar built using welded 14 gauge steel with triangular gussets for added strength.600 lb. Weight capacity. Our cross bar is 1 1/4″ diameter for a comfortable grip and no slip hammertoe powder coat texture that won't tear your hands like knurled bars. We patented our bar to bracket mounting system which is where other bars fall short. Once installed Stud Bar connects to your studs creating a "square" which actually increases the strength of your studs by connecting them through the brackets and bar. You will notice how solid your bar feels with no flex or unwanted movement while under load. Stud Bar's 48″ width allows for wide grip pull ups. Accessorize your bar with gymnastic rings and pull up assist bands turning your ceiling into an all in one piece of gym equipment which doesn't occupy valuable floor space when not in use. Lifetime warranty.