Row Pro® Hygienic Rower Seat Pad
You probably haven't thought about it much, or maybe like us, you HAVE! Butt sweat on rower seats. Yeah, it's nasty. Nobody wants to share that, and yet we do it all the time!
Do you Crossfit? Go to Orange Theory? We rotate use of the rowers. We're usually timed. How often do you see the person before you get off and sanitize it before they move on? Like never. No, we just sit down and get to work.
Has it ever bothered you before now? It bothered us. Not only do we not like sitting in other people's sweat, we don't like to leave a nasty seat behind for someone else. So we solved the problem.
Row-Pro® is a portable non-slip, moisture-absorbing rower seat pad that greatly reduces pressure, increases comfort, and provides a hygienic barrier between you and the rowing seat. Simply toss it on to the rower seat - there's nothing to attach, and it won't move!
The cushion greatly enhances your row and gives you peace of mind that the only sweat you're sitting in is yours.
It's a moisture-absorbing barrier between you and the seat, and you'll leave the seat sweat-free and ready for the next rower, who will likely love you for it.
- COMFORT. You know how uncomfortable the hard plastic seats on rowers are. The pressure on the glutes and hamstrings hurt your booty bones and sometimes cuts off circulation, causing pain or numbness. Row-Pro® decreases the pressure on your rear and increases the comfort and productivity of your row.
- HYGIENE. If you haven't thought of butt sweat before now, we apologize. But that.
- PORTABILITY. Toss it in your gym bag. Place it on the rower seat or whatever equipment you sit on at the box or gym - there's nothing to attach.
- VERSATILITY. Besides rowing, athletes use Row Pro® for handstand push ups, lunges, ab work on the floor, and we've even heard of some using them for the bar for heavy squats! We tried it and loved it for that!!
- CLEAN AND GREEN. Simply rub a little detergent and water onto the fabric side and rinse. Air dry, and you're good to go!
Besides rowing, athletes also use Row Pro® for handstand push ups, lunges, ab work on the floor, and we've even heard of some using them for the bar for heavy squats!