The TABATEO Fitness Experiment #3
What is TaBAteo?
TABATEO is an 8-week Fitness Experiment designed to measure the effects of full body training three days a week.
Who's it for?
Anyone who wants to feel better physically and mentally!
Specifically for those who:
- hate Mondays and everyone who says, “Never miss a Monday!”
- dreads the thought of working out every damn day.
- doesn’t want the pressure of sticking to a certain diet plan.
- are starting over, due to an illness or injury (but you've been cleared by your doctor!)
- are aging and hate it
- don’t have enough time to get fit
- want to lose fat and create a strong body
What's the Goal?
The goal of this experiment is to lower your overall body fat, increase your stamina, lower your resting heartrate, increase your strength, lose several total inches, and feel happier! Though we may or may not lose scale weight, this is not the focus. The goal is to fit into clothes better and to feel happier and healthier and motivated to keep moving forward.
When does this experiment start?
TABATEO #3 begins October 15, and every week after that! Official entries must be received by firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your reward upon completion.
There’s a reward??
Yep! Every person who completes the Tabateo Experiment and submits their official results will receive your choice of a super soft Tabateo Tee!
Plus you’ll have the reward of your new level of fitness and excited commitment to continue on this fitness journey.
What kind of results will I achieve?
We shall see! It's an EXPERIMENT, so we will surely find out together! Seriously, though. You will have excellent results. You will certainly feel better, look leaner, and be healthier than you were 8 weeks before you began!
Is this $10.00 a subscription fee?
No way! It's just $10.00 one time. The TABATEO Fitness Experiment is a complete program that includes:
- 8-week calendar of programming consisting of 3 Full Body Workouts per week
- Complete full body programming
- exercise demo for each exercise
- body measurement and body fat % tracking
- official entry form for submission
- Reward of your choice of free Get your FIT Together or TABATEO tank or Tee upon submission
What will you do with the results of this experiment?
We will be compiling and publishing the results of all official participants to show the effects of what 8 weeks of strength training can do. By submitting your official entry to HandBand Pro®, you acknowledge that your results may be shared on handbandpro.com and Instagram to perhaps inspire others to complete a TABATEO fitness experiment.
Do you offer support?
Yes! Join all the other participants at HandBand Pro® Fitness! There are those participating in Experiment #1, Experiment #2, and Experiment #3. They may be starting at the same time as you, they may be finishing up, or they will be anywhere in between! We all meet there regularly to share and talk about the journey, encourage one another and to answer any questions!
Ready to join the experiment? The First Official start day for Tabateo #3 is Tuesday, October 15! Join us now!
- When do I submit my official entry? You will submit your official entry with all attachments at the end of the 8-week experiment.
- Can I start after October 15? Yes! October 15 is the official first start date for Experiment #3, but it is an on-going experiment and you can start on any Tuesday after 10/15.
- Can I do this experiment and not submit my results? Of course! You may begin any Tuesday and meet us on the HandBand Pro® Fitness page for support. Submitting your results is optional. We just hope you enjoy the experiment and see some great results for you!
- I have certain diet requirements. Can I still participate? Yes. Stick with the eating plan that is best for you. There is no diet plan with this experiment. We discuss this more in the program.
- I don't have any equipment. Do I need to buy any to do this? No. We do recommend dumbbells, a pull up bar, bands, and a suspension trainer, but you can modify everything, and you can even use household items as weights or no weight at all (if you're a true beginner.)