HandBand Pro® ORIGINAL Grips
Do they match your purse? No. They match your workout: EFFECTIVE. Our Original HandBand Pro® grips are a number one seller because THEY WORK. They provide a strong, natural grip right where you need it, total hand and finger freedom, and they PREVENT blisters and rips.
We think outside the box. We didn't wake up one day and decide to sell workout gloves, buy them wholesale from China and resell them on a website we slapped together.
HandBand Pro® came about after years of destroyed hands and trying everything under the sun to solve the problem. Nothing did. So we designed and patented the only one-piece grip that offers total hand freedom and rip protection without all that uncomfortable bulky material that covers your entire hand and traps sweat.
HandBand Pro® are nothing like gloves, and that's why athletes prefer them over traditional gloves, grips, and tape wraps. They like what WORKS.
Designed especially for: Preventing blisters and rips and providing excellent no-slip, anti-fatigue grip with total hand freedom.
Fabric: HandBand Pro® ALPHA Low Profile is constructed of a moisture-absorbing, 4-way stretch fabric (nylon/polyester blend) that is super thin and comfortable. HandBand Pro® V3 are constructed of neoprene for additional support.Grip: a specially engineered no-slip fabric that holds up strongly to wear and abrasion while offering grip in both wet and dry conditions. Waterproof, fire retardant, washable.
- Durable: HandBand Pro® are made to last. Based on feedback from our customers, with 5 to 6 days/week of intense use, our ALPHA grips last 1 year (on average). We still don't know the average lifespan of the V3's because they've been going strong for 2+ years, so at least that!
- Product Care: For longest use, hand wash quickly in cold running water with mild detergent or OxyClean and lay flat to dry. Or if you throw them in the washer, put them in a mesh laundry bag so you don't lose one! They're like socks that way. **wink**
HandBand Pro® OFFICIAL size fit most hands. If your hand measures an average of 2 inches or more between the crook of your thumb and the base of your fingers, this size is for you. The ELITE PETITE size is specially created for very small hands. If your hand measures a lot less than 2 inches in width (1 1/2 inches or so) between the crook of the thumb and the base of the fingers (callus line), our ELITE PETITE size may be a better fit for you. It's important that the top edge of the grip covers your callus line but not the first knuckle of your fingers.
The finger slits are pre-cut just a half an inch so that you can customize them to the perfect fit for you. Just take a pair of sharp scissors and snip a tiny bit (like 1mm!) at a time until it's comfortable for you.
Remember that the bands s-t-r-e-t-c-h. Don't overdo it! You don't want a big gaping hole!
See the finger slits on each side of the grip? Think of them like you do training wheels on a bike. Just like training wheels are not necessary for the bike to fully function, the finger slits do not need to be used to gain the full benefits of HandBand Pro®.
Because they are so different from anything you may have used before, it's sometimes helpful to use one finger slit on each band (with either your pinkie or pointer finger) until you are comfortable with them and they feel like second nature.
Just use one finger on each band. If you put two fingers through, you'll create a large gap between the band and your hand and that just won't do.
- To be honest; i am skeptical to try it. Will it constantly move if you're doing an inconsistent movement like kipping pull ups?
- I ordered a pair of the OFFICIAL size, but I think I want the smaller size instead. Can I do an exchange?
- How thick is the material? I like to feel the bar and I don't like gloves because they are so thick.
- I've tried the hand bands once for pull ups and toe to bar and I'm slipping off the bar. Do I need to make them tighter?
- The V3 look thicker than the original ones. Is the part on your palm neoprene or is it stretchy fabric?
- I was wondering how long these will last with daily WODs? I purchased (another brand) grips and they fell apart right away. These look sturdier but just wanted to see if anyone has complaints about tearing the material.
- I have had a pair of your Handbands for about a year. I love them, but in the past two weeks the grippy part is coming off of the band. I didn’t know if you guys had a replacement program, or warranty of some kind. I can send a picture if you want.
- I heard you maybe provide HandBand Pro® for free to people who use wheelchairs. Is this true? How can I find out more?